Be the guide who navigates churches through the revitalization process.
- Utilize the ReFocus program to help churches recover Biblical patterns for leadership.
- Lead pastors and lay leaders through their Revitalization plan.
- Equip pastors to lead their churches through the Revitalization process.
Develop the skills necessary to assess a pastor’s readiness to lead and a church’s readiness to respond to revitalization efforts
- Coach pastors through their revitalization experience.
- Access the Pastoral Readiness Assessment and the Vision Receptivity Assessment to measure competency and culture.
- Help pastors grow in the Biblical areas of Elder, Overseer and Shepherd.
Be certified to work with revitalization pastors, replanting pastors, and pastors in the regular course of ministry.
- Enhance the revitalization pastor’s resilience.
- Access the Leader Resilience Assessment (LRA) to assess a pastor’s Spiritual Vitality, Relational Tenacity, and Personal Stability.
- Help pastors handle the stress and daily challenges of ministry in a post-Covid19 world.
Transitional Revitalization Pastor Certification
|May 25 – May 26||Peachtree City, GA||Register|
|August 19 – August 20||Peachtree City, GA||Register|
Be certified as a Transitional Revitalization pastor. You will learn to use the ReAssessment tools, the RePosition tools, the ReDirect tools and the ReSource tools.
- Help churches take steps toward revitalization during the time when they are most likely to consider change.
- Learn how to use all of the Corpus Assessments effectively.
- Learn the necessary skills of revitalization as applied to transitional and interim ministry.
Ready to Talk?
IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT THE HELP THAT CORPUS OFFERS, PLEASE BELOW.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION TO CORPUS SO THAT OTHER CHURCHES CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE SERVICES, CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON.